Tuesday, February 07, 2006

in case you were wondering

I saw this on Knitting Angel so I thought I would play along.


4 jobs you have had in your life
1. Cashier
2. Babysitter
3. Periodicals assistant
4. Museum assistant

4 Movies you could watch over and over
1. Summertime
2. Swingers
3. Singles
4. sex, lies, and videotape
(what’s w/the esses?)

4 places you have lived
1. Rhode Island
2. Boston
3. Austria
4. Washington, DC

4 TV shows you love to watch
1. Lost
2. Las Vegas
3. Girlfriends
4. Seinfeld

4 places you have been on vacation
1. San Francisco
2. Belize
3. Paris
4. Cape Cod

4 websites you visit daily
1. DC Blogs
2. MSNBC
3. Yahoo
4. Match.com

4 of your favorite foods
(you mean today?)
1. ice cream
2. cheez-its
3. tofu
4. vegetables

4 places you would rather be right now
1. a warm-weather beach
2. out with a nice boy
3. in a yoga class
4. I guess I am pretty content

4 bloggers you are tagging
If you can read this, you’ve been tagged

No comments: