Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wool? It's 70 degrees!





Here's the progress so far.

I am using Sierra Aran in Mulberry that I found on sale at elann.com for $3.00 a ball. The color is a little darker than I wanted but it is growing on me. And now that it is 70 degrees is D.C. I am also rethinking the wool.

Per usual, I am a little off in my rows already, but no worries. It all ends up working in the end. So far the pattern is easy to follow.

There are some great pictures on the blog st up for this piece, click on the button up top.

1 comment:

MadDog Knitting said...

Hi Sarah
I like your progress on the sweater. I have knit to near that point then had to frog all the way back. I know what you mean about the row count difference; I'm using Peruvian Sierra Aran in the Deep Forest color [which I LOVE] and I am getting about 25-26 rows over the 4". I am about right on the stitch count. I too decided to not stress too much on the row count [I think it will just make the fronts a little bigger].

I'm REAL new at blogging....so how do you put the button and link back to the SunriseCircleJacket KAL? Can you help me out abit?
Thanks and HAPPY KNITTING