Monday, November 14, 2005

The crush

Knitting
I bought some yarn for the socks I am making for the Holiday Sock Exchange, and some for me and some for a scarf for my dad for Christmas. I realized I was making a lot of knitted gifts and nothing for him. A simple scarf in red and charcoal gray will do the trick. I can’t discuss the socks I am making, though, because I don’t want to give it away for the person I am knitting for. Lips are sealed.

Dating
It’s official. I have a crush. On M. Who I met in Belize. I keep looking at the pictures from Belize and get all mooshy. He’s so damn cute. And funny. And polite. And interesting. And a great kisser.

I broke down and emailed him today. I wanted to wait another day or two but couldn’t. This is fun, I haven’t felt this way about a boy in a long time. I guess 36 isn’t dead!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

The worst thing about Christmas knitting is not being able to show pics and talk about it on the blog. I feel like I have nothing to post about because some of my family members read and I don't want to ruin any surprises. And a crush in Belize sounds awfully romantic!