Monday, August 11, 2008

working the brain cells

1. Soda and Lemon Anyone?, 2. green eggs & ham, 3. Tchaikovsky - Nutcracker, 4. One with nature, 5. KATerpillar, Konverter, Konquerer, Klown, Kryptik, Kone, King, Kreep, Kommunikator, Krane, Konnoisseur ... whatever you want, yet I don´t like Kats - namly Kartoon-Kats! -, you know I´m too much a Naturefriend, a Realist, for such plushy Surfaces!, 6. All-Star Women Team @ Tuxpan de BolaƱos, Jalisco, 7. profiteroles, 8. Mirror Lake . Fiordland . New Zealand, 9. Untitled, 10. Branches, 11. Algida Luxor Cruiser ; ))), 12. Before the world was made… the innerlight of Sarah.K was!!! :)))
This was kind of fun, kind of challenging. It took me way longer than it probably should have, but with the learning curve and all... Plus, I don't think Blogger was the easiest way to do this. (Can anyone offer any suggestions on using code in the body of the blog? I could not figure out how to add the graphic once it was complete. The were a few options for sharing in Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker but none were for the graphic. I though using the HTML code was by best option but I don't know how to get Blogger to read the code in body of the post. Am I making any sense?)

I saw this on myafinari posts and thought it looked like fun. So I memed myself. Can you do that??

Here are the questions with my answers in parenthesis. (I couldn't change the order of the pics in Big Labs either. I am a dinosaur!!)

1. Favorite drink? (lemon soda)
2. What is your favorite color? (green)
3. Your flickr name (Advancing the Plot)
4. One Word to describe you. (Independent)
5. What do you love most in life? (my freedom)
6. What you want to be when you grow up? (be well known for what I do)
7. Favorite dessert? (profiteroles)
8. Dream vacation? (New Zealand)
9. Who is your celebrity crush? (George)
10. What high school did you go to? (Cumberland HS)
11. What is your favorite food? (ice cream)
12. What is your first name? (Sarah)

No comments: