Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I love making my own pizza



with my garden-share plum tomatoes, all red and ripe





and the oregano and basil, fresh from the window-sill, all green and fragrant









But pounding out the dough sucks. Is there an easier way?



Young Dave cont'd

On Saturday I told you about my finding an old flame in a story in the Post Weekend section. I wrote the writer, Ellen McCarthy, to see if she could put me in touch with Dave. She sent me a delightful response on Sunday, explaining that she did not have his email address but she called him to get it. Apparently he was excited to hear about me after all these years and took down my email address. And Ellen wants the scoop!

This is all so funny. I truely just want to say hello, glad you're doing well. And I so appreciate Ellen's kind response. I am too quick to assume people don't care.



No comments: