Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Seahorses!

Secret Pal

I received my final Secret Pal package today. Thanks Rebecca! Check out these stitch-markers.


Sea horses! Very cool. Very summer.

Secret pal was fun. I loved getting fun packages at work.

Some Knitting Progress
Here’s the progress on
Chickami. I have finished the back, now just the rest of the front and the little straps. This yarn looks really cool. The increases and decreases add to the variety. Almost done, maybe this weekend I will finish. Gabriel will be away so I will have a little more time.

Here's a little more detail:



I found this yarn (Katia “Bonita” in Salsa) on sale at
elann.com. I love the color, very red, with some orange, pink, and yellow mixed in. I am thinking this might be the yarn for the next Ribbon X-back. I need to swatch, though, and see how I like it.

1 comment:

Acornbud said...

Cute stitch markers you lucky girl! Making a lot of progress on your projects, too.